How About Buying a Reconditioned GPS For Sale?

เขียนโดย Eva | 11:41

Is this a good deal, or you should put the new models? These are great questions and I'll try to throw some light on them in this article.

I'll just go ahead and let the cat out of the bag and let know that my general answer to this question. No! Which new GPS receiver, and for how much money you save to me it does not make sense to buy a reconditioned unit.

Let me explain my reasoning.

Right now, the Amazon can you get a Tom Tom 3Edition, brand new!, for $119.49. If you want to buy a reconditioned unit, that will cost you $109. Personally, I just don't see saving $10 as a reason to buy a used unit--even if it's reconditioned by Tom Tom themselves.

Well, maybe I picked the wrong example. Maybe you can save some real money on other models. Let's see...

A new Magellan Maestro 3100 will cost you $109. Used, you're looking at $99! Again, a $10 difference.

Even in the higher prices, there's not but about a $ 20 difference between a new device and a refurbished unit. The Garmin nuvi 660 (a great GPS device, by the way!) Being sold for 329 $. Refurbished it's $ 309th

$ 10 to $ 20 seems to be the difference, there are currently between new and refurbished GPS receiver.

Maybe you have to think differently, but for me it is not enough savings to potential trouble with the purchase of an older, used unit.

If you have ever searched for a renewed GPS for sale and foundPrice differences are greater than what I quote you, I suspect, then I know what the problem is.

The prices of GPS receivers of all kinds have declined over the course of the last two years. What does it cost $ 400 or so dollars a year or two years, costs only $ 200 or now.

I've seen comparison sites where they show you the low, low price compared with the outdated price for a new unit. What they do, but with prices for new units, at least one yearsold - some older.

They do this to you think that you save $ 300 to $ 400 by buying a renewed GPS. You're not, because the new GPS not sell for higher prices any more.

Part of the exhibition deals with unscrupulous companies and Internet providers who are willing to skew its prices to get you to cheat. Therefore (at least) in my eyes it is so important to really deal with reputable companies like Amazon.

There are others, and I do not try toto say, Amazon is the only well-known companies from the Web. They enjoy a very good and very well-deserved reputation for fair dealing, and for this reason I use them in my example.

If you are looking for someone's website that the products of other companies (selling so-called affiliate marketing), make sure that the company is that you are actually buying from someone with a good, customer-friendly reputation, such as Amazon.

Just as an example, I have a number of websites that sell to otherstuff companies. But the companies I work with are only the best - those who can you trust to quote you a fair price for their goods.

So, the prices as low as they are now, in my opinion a reconditioned GPS for sale simply makes no sense. Go ahead and spend the extra $ 10 to $ 20 and get a brand spanking new unit.



Recommend : Choose Shop Fall Movie Guide Chiang Mai Resort

0 ความคิดเห็น